Please note that sale items that are not defective is not eligible for exchanges and returns.
To be eligible for exchange, your exchange item/s must be:
- In its original sold condition with its tags intact
To be eligible for return, your returned item/s must be:
- Defective merchandise
- Incorrect merchandise
Please ensure that the item(s) is in original condition, original packaging and with the original tags attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your cost.
Exchange wrong item(s) sent or defective item(s) received in your order via the Singapore online store within 14 days from receiving your local order.
A final inspection will be done to ensure that it is in its original condition, followed by processing your exchange.
Please note that an exchange is subjected to stock availability online and we reserve the right to do an exchange by way of an item(s) of a similar value, refunding via store credit or any other methods at the discretion of iora.online/sg
Return via the online store is valid only for wrong item(s) sent or for defective item(s).
To do an exchange, please email to email@example.com with the followings:
Subject “Online Exchange (Order Number)”
- Order Number
- Contact Number
- Product name and Article Number
- Attached image of defective or incorrect merchandise
- Name of Product, colour, size with would like to exchange with
- Exchange Method: Retail
You will be contacted within once the email is sent.
We do not accept any immediate retail exchange for online purchases. You may only exchange online orders with products online. Please drop us an email with the following above before we process any exchanges. You will be contacted as soon as possible for arrangement.
Once the exchange is approved via email, please kindly bring along the item in original condition with original tag and packaging, as well as the printed invoice, to the indicated outlet in the email.
Please note that all exchanges are final, i.e. exchanged items cannot be further returned or exchanged.
RETURNS VIA RETAIL
For eligible returns, do drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with more information. Do also note that returns are only done via our retail stores.
We’ll be in touch via email in the event of a bounced parcel. However please note that, we may charge you for further delivery costs.
Bounced parcels that are unclaimed after 1 year will be deemed as iORA’s property and no compensation will be offered as sufficient response time has been given.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR STORE CREDIT
iORA reserves all rights to inspect the condition of the item(s) before processing any returns or exchanges. You shall bear the shipping and handling charges of returning any rejected return or exchange request item(s) to you.
Should preferred refund method not be indicated by you during the return process, you will be refunded by way of store credit.
Should there be any dispute on the refund amount for any return or exchange, refund will be based on merchandise value on the invoice , after discount if applicable.
Our returns and exchanges policies do not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or wear and tear.
iORA ‘s decision on returns and exchanges are final.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR STORE CREDIT
- Store credit is applicable only for online purchases at iora.online/sg
- Store credit is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
- Store credit is not applicable for use in any of the iORA retail stores.
- Store credit may be used to offset the value of new purchases made online at iora.online/sg
- Store credit cannot be redeemed for cash and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. They cannot be used for purchase of any gift vouchers.
- Store credit will be given to you once return & exchange has been finalized via email.
- Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the store credit will require payment via credit card or PayPal for the balance due.