TERMS AND CONDITION
- After purchasing the E-Gift Card, recipient will receive an e-mail showing the card value as well as the code.
- Please do check Junk Mail if you do not receive the e-mail and if you really did not receive the e-mail, please contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
- To use the E-Gift Card, simply enter the code at checkout page.
- E-Gift Card can only be used by recipient as it is restricted by e-mail.
- E-Gift Card is only redeemable at www.iora.online/sg
- E-Gift Card value is expressed in Singapore Dollars.
- E-Gift Card is valid for 1 year from date of purchase and strictly no extension thereafter.
- Remaining Value in E-Gift Card cannot be refunded.
- iORA Fashion reserves the rights to not honour the E-Gift Cards should it be obtained fraudulently.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Can I use the E-Gift Card on more than one order?
A: As long as there is still value remaining in the E-Gift Card, you can still use it until it depletes.
Q: Can I use the E-Gift Card to purchase another E-Gift Card of lower value for someone else?
A: Unfortunately, you cannot do that. E-Gift Card can only be purchased with a credit card.
Q: Can I still exchange the items I purchased with E-Gift Card?
A: Our exchange and return policy still applies to purchases via E-Gift Card. Please read our exchange and return policy here.
Q: Can I top up the value of my E-Gift Card?
A: We will recommend that you purchase a new E-Gift Card. However, if you wish to do so, please contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
Q: I received the E-Gift Card some time back and have lost the e-mail, how do I retrieve the code?
A: You will have to e-mail us with the e-mail address that you received the E-Gift Card and provide us with some information to verify that you are indeed the recipient. Then, we will re-send you the code.