iORA is a leading regional fashion group with 26 stores island wide and has established presence in major Southeast Asia markets . With 2 decades of design, manufacturing and retail track record in fashion, the iORA specializes in providing fashion clothing and accessories for women.
Like to register your interest for future opportunities? For any other career enquiries, please send in your resume attached with a recent photo of yourself to email@example.com with the subject: “Application for [Position Name]”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ECOMMERCE & DIGITAL MARKETING EXE. (HQ, Singapore)
- Monitor, track and ensure smooth execution of social, digital and eCommerce campaigns, sales, site performance & product update on eCommerce platform, website and other online sales & marketing
- Content management and creation for all social and online platforms to improve traffic and conversion rate
- Audit sites on an ongoing basis to focus on accuracy of content and campaign promotions
- Manage budget and ROI for all digital and eCommerce initiatives
- Compile daily to monthly and marketing analysis reports
- Daily task working with the team on eCommerce sales traffic analyzing its effect on overall company performance
- Managing inventory and maintain optimal inventory level to ensure timely availability of products
- Check stocks and reconcile inventory
- Coordinate new stocks arrivals, process of goods and monthly stocks checks
- Maintain upload and download new product information and images
- Perform order fulfillment
- Copywriting for posts
- Social media reporting
- Social media collaterial design
- Other day to day eCommerce logistics operations
- Identify improvements to service levels, operational policy, procedures and goals and design standard operational procedures for staff.
- Facilitates and implement marketing strategies that help to increase awareness, reach and likes from social media and existing customers.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Marketing/Business
- Experience with digital, social media and eCommerce platform is preferred which includes updating of social media sites
- Knowledge & experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge & experience in Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge & experience in Facebook Adverts Manager + Power Editor
- Understanding of ecommerce, digital marketing and logistics/ inventory principles
- Proficient in MS office application, in particular MS Excel
- A keen interest in the latest digital and eCommerce trends
- Customer focused with strong reliance on data, analysis and insight
- Flexible and adaptable to new challenges
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, organize, prioritise, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines
- Well versed with eCommerce marketing and process of order for local and overseas order
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills, ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Work confidently with in-house buyers, business units and external parties with Buyers of Departments of Purchasing Department
- Able to translate Manadarin and speak to Chinese speaking customers in Mandarin
- Have a strong eye for detail and vision for company business growth
- Ability to handle pressure, work within tight schedules, on weekends and overtime as and when required
- Self-motivated, dedicated, hands-on and willing to go the extra mile
- Positive working attitude as well as good team player
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English – speak to Chinese speaking customers in Mandarin
- No work experience required.
- Required Skill(s): Photoshop, illustrator
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in E-commerce or equivalent.
WEB DESIGNER (HQ, Singapore)
You’ll have the opportunity to work across both online and offline internet products that creates delightful shopping experiences around the world.
You should have/be
- Strong web, mobile, ecommerce/fashion related design experience
- Strong visual sense and a keen eye for design
- Ability to handle end to end design process from user personas, information architecture, wireframe layout, visual design mood boarding, and template development/testing (mobile and platform compatibility) while maintaining optimal performance time
- Familiarity with design techniques, such as, building user personas, storyboarding, user research and wireframes.
- Create UX/UI artefacts that are suitable for engineering purposes
- You enjoy learning new things and pick them up quickly
- You are a self-starter, disciplined and naturally curious about how things work
- Creation of UX related artefacts to help deliver product scoping/planning and delivery
- Work with Product Management to deliver products/features that delights external and internal customers
- Build our UI/UX library to ensure brand and UX consistency across our entire product lines.
- Build and maintain user FAQ
- Assist in customer technical issues related to their online shopping experience
Qualification and Experience
- Previous freelancing / startup experience
- Online portfolio with a range of interactive/visual samples
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in UX design
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for the Web, mobile, or touch devices
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, or other design tools
- Fluent in responsive design, familiar mobile/tablet UI UX design
- Advance knowledge of major mobile platforms. Strong design portfolio, either of client projects or personal ones
- Experience in conducting user research through various methods, and abilities to translate research finding into tangible product feature requirements or improvements is a plus
PERMANENT PART TIMERS (HQ, Singapore)
- Handling of merchandise and by doing shifting, sorting and packing
- Accurately sort, label and store goods to optimize warehouse space
- Pick, pack and dispatch outgoing goods according to written orders
- Maintain up to date stock records, warehousing and housekeeping
- Retrieve, sort information to respond to enquiries for example on delivery schedules and inventory levels
- Minimum “O levels”
- Basic IT proficiency to use electronic devices, computers, scanners etc