iORA is a leading regional fashion group with 26 stores island wide and has established presence in major Southeast Asia markets . With 2 decades of design, manufacturing and retail track record in fashion, the iORA specializes in providing fashion clothing and accessories for women.
Like to register your interest for future opportunities? For any other career enquiries, please send in your resume attached with a recent photo of yourself to [email protected] with the subject: “Application for [Position Name]”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Trend research and develop apparel collections for each season
- Liaise with factories and offices based in China
- Perform design analysis
- Perform fabric and notion sourcing
- Frequent visits to various outlets to understand needs of customers
- Provide styling advises to retail staff
- Ability to style and display all items in boutiques to create seasonal design directions
- Based in retail front
- Diploma/ Degree in Fashion Design or related subjects
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin to liaise with counterparts
- Initiative, eye for details and a team player
- Resourceful, flexible and responsive in dealing with people
- Ability to work under pressure, short deadlines and extra hours if needed on assignments
- Proficient in MS Office, Photoshop and Illustrator
- With good organizational skills, creative thinking, confident personality and
- 5.5 days work week; hours may differ depending on requirements
- Interested candidates, please send in your detailed resume to [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Liaise with factories and offices based in China.
- Handle purchase orders
- Frequent shop visits to understand customers’ needs
- Liaise with the VM department on the merchandise display
- Handle and analyze stock movement
- Evaluate the sales report and strategize to boost the sales achievement
- Overseas assignments may be appointed
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Mathematics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Textile/Fashion CDesign or equivalent.
- CRequired language(s): Mandarin, English (in order to handle feedbacks and queries from Mandarin & English speaking associates)
- CAt least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- CRequired Skill(s): MS OFFICE
- CPreferably Junior Executive specialized in Merchandising or equivalent.
- Additional Information
- Career Level: Junior Executive
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Years of Experience: 1 year
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Specializations: Sales/Marketing, Merchandising
- Monitor, track and ensure smooth execution of social, digital and eCommerce campaigns, sales, site performance & product update on eCommerce platform, website and other online sales & marketing
- Content management and creation for all social and online platforms to improve traffic and conversion rate
- Audit sites on an ongoing basis to focus on accuracy of content and campaign promotions
- Managing inventory and maintain optimal inventory level to ensure timely availability of products
- Check stocks and reconcile inventory
- Coordinate new stocks arrivals, process of goods and monthly stocks checks
- Maintain upload and download new product information and images
- Perform order fulfillment
- Social media collaterial design
- Other day to day eCommerce logistics operations
- Identify improvements to service levels, operational policy, procedures and goals and design standard operational procedures for staff.
- Facilitates and implement marketing strategies that help to increase awareness, reach and likes from social media and existing customers.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Marketing/Business
- Experience with digital, social media and eCommerce platform is preferred which includes updating of social media sites
- Knowledge & experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge & experience in Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge & experience in Facebook Adverts Manager + Power Editor
- Understanding of ecommerce, digital marketing and logistics/ inventory principles
- Proficient in MS office application, in particular MS Excel
- A keen interest in the latest digital and eCommerce trends
- Customer focused with strong reliance on data, analysis and insight
- Flexible and adaptable to new challenges
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, organize, prioritise, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines
- Well versed with eCommerce marketing and process of order for local and overseas order
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills, ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Able to translate Manadarin and speak to Chinese speaking customers in Mandarin
- Have a strong eye for detail and vision for company business growth
- Ability to handle pressure, work within tight schedules, on weekends and overtime as and when required
- Self-motivated, dedicated, hands-on and willing to go the extra mile
- Positive working attitude as well as good team player
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Able to work on weekends (5 days work week)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Able to use functions such as VLOOKUP, Conditional formatting and Pivot Table)
- Required language(s): Chinese, English – speak to Chinese speaking customers in Mandarin
- No work experience required.
- Required Skill(s): Photoshop, illustrator
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in E-commerce or equivalent.
- Handling of merchandise and by doing shifting, sorting and packing
- Accurately sort, label and store goods to optimize warehouse space
- Pick, pack and dispatch outgoing goods according to written orders
- Maintain up to date stock records, warehousing and housekeeping
- Retrieve, sort information to respond to enquiries for example on delivery schedules and inventory levels
- Minimum “O levels”
- Basic IT proficiency to use electronic devices, computers, scanners etc